The service and reception people were very helpful. The free wifi was very sparodic around the hotel and only really available in the reception area. Be wary in the al a carte restaurant, they place bread on table when you get seated, it is charged at 1.75euro each person. I asked before touching it and told it chargable. I had it taken away for no charge, but was told it was on the menu, which it was not (lying worse than trying to do you out of money).
The free shuttle bus into town is only an 8 seater so best to book it the day before. Last shuttle back is 1815hrs again return trips have to be booked in advance (taxi is about 6 euro from town), but if room available they are very helpful and lenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal