We cannot enthuse enough about our timeshare apartment. So delighted with the tour of this amazing "complex" of timeshare, + 2 outstanding hotels we immediately signed up for 1 week of bliss; quickly changing it to 2 weeks. This was back in 2005 and selfishly we haven't done a review before, as I wanted to keep it all to myself!! Wiser and somewhat older now, one realises how silly this sounds. This is a truely amazing place, with wonderful grounds, 5 swimming pools, fabulous food served in all their restaurants, and the staff who are truely exceptional. Warm, friendly, helpful and fun - nothing is too much trouble, and you really do feel more like a long lost relative than a paying guest, on your return each year. However, don't just take our word for it - Go and See for Yourself.
Alice & Julian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying the west wing of the Vila Porto Mare resort, The Residence enjoys the use of all its facilities and a real sense of community. A wide selection of carefully furnished and fully equipped apartments where comfort is our motto. The 99 units divided into studios, one and two bedroom apartments are decorated with a touch of exoticism. The Residence apartments combine views over the ocean with tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Residence Porto Mare (Porto Bay) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Mare Residence Funchal
- Porto Mare Residence Hotel Funchal
- The Residence Porto Mare (Porto Bay) Madeira/Funchal