Managed to swap our time share and just back from another successful stay at The Residence.
Wonderful accommodation,food and flowers. Great management scheme too.
Loved the daily entertainment and various choice of on site restaurants.
Still plenty of colours in the wonderfully tended gardens. Hot weather made it more enjoyable.
Fabulous 2 bed roomed apartment. Great views from 2 balconies and massive beds and bathrooms!
Daily maid service and daily water which saves hauling it from the supermarket under the complex.
Used the free courtesy bus to Funchal which worked really well. Did the casino trip with 3 course meal and cabaret. Also attended the Sat evening dance dinner at The Lido Bar in the premises.
Great food and cabaret with wine and water included.
Ate in The Med restaurant on our last night. Great dining experience not to mention great food and value for money.
Can not rate this place highly enough. You gave to see it to believe how beautiful it is!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying the west wing of the Vila Porto Mare resort, The Residence enjoys the use of all its facilities and a real sense of community. A wide selection of carefully furnished and fully equipped apartments where comfort is our motto. The 99 units divided into studios, one and two bedroom apartments are decorated with a touch of exoticism. The Residence apartments combine views over the ocean with tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your The Residence Porto Mare Porto Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Mare Residence Funchal
- Porto Mare Residence Hotel Funchal
- The Residence Porto Mare Porto Bay Madeira/Funchal