Our first visit to Madeira, and on recommendation booked the Regency Cliff. No regrets.... a smaller but friendly hotel run to high standards. Spacious rooms with all the usual facilites and including decent sized balconies. Very friendly staff and very good food in the restaurant, breakfast was a pleasure taken out in the sun each morning. Relaxing by the small pool was a lovely way to "chill". I am not surprised that some guests return year after year.
Downside? - not much, but just watch out for drinks prices in the hotel that can be rather high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inaugurated in May 2001, Madeira Regency Cliff is a 4 star boutique hotel, just 5 minutes away from the bustling city centre of the capital, offering stunning views over its cliff-top location. This beautiful stylish hotel offers 59 tastefully designed rooms, including 2 suites and 6 Jr. suites.All rooms equipped with cable TV, Flat screens, Air Conditioning, safe, mini-bar (with fee), coffee and tea facilities.Suites and Jr. Suites equipped with coffee machine Nespresso, trouser press and MP3/DVD player.Connecting rooms are also available.Hotel Facilities: Wi.Fi internet access in Lobby and rooms , Fitness room, turkish bath, massage room, heated outdoor and indoor swimming pools, restaurant with possibility to eat outdoor, bar and pool bar.From the hotel there is also a direct access to the Lido Promenade. Shops and restaurants in surrounding areas (Shopping Centre 50metres) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Madeira Regency Cliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Regency Cliff Hotel Funchal
- Regency Hotel Funchal
- Madeira Regency Cliff Funchal