We have stayed in Royal Savoy Funchal for two weeks now, and it is a real pleasure to be a guest. The good service in every level does the stay so good. The friendly and helpful staff in every level make us feel very welcome.
We choosed some days to make our meals in the room, and some days we used our meal voychers in the restaurant for breakfast and dinner. The meals have very good options for every taste. So this hotel is certainly a hotel to come back to next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy Hotel is situated in a privileged oceanfront location overlooking the harbour of Funchal. The city's fascinating historic and cultural centre are close by. Funchal's Old Town district, the bustling Marina, beautiful city gardens, Municipal Theatre, city squares adored with outdoor cafes & esplanades, Shopping Centres, Museums and many more interesting places to visit are just a stone's throw away. This Hotel offers 12 spacious standard rooms, 101 junior suites plus 59 superior suites with one or two bedrooms, each elegantly decorated providing the utmost quality and comfort whilst creating a unique exotic atmosphere. All rooms have an ample furnished balcony and enjoy magnificent ocean views. All junior suites have their own kitchenette, sofa bed, refrigerator bar, cable and interactive flat screen TV, DVD player, Internet, electronic room safe and a full bathroom with separate shower, hairdryer and bathrobes. The superior suites have 1 or 2 bedrooms, kitchen, sofa bed, refrigerator bar, interactive cable, flat screen TV, DVD surround sound system, electronic room safe and 2 or 3 bathrooms (master-bathroom equipped with bathtub and separate shower), hair dryer and bathrobes. All rooms have free internet wireless system. This stunning complex is architecturally designed to allow you to appreciate to the full extent the beautiful breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the wide variety of both on-site and off-site leisure facilities and entertainment services, including heated indoor pool; gymnasium; a luxury spa where you can enjoy the free use of the sauna, steam room and tropical shower; games room; hairdresser, free internet wireless system, fine a-la-carte and buffet restaurant, piano bar with nightly live musical entertainment and pool snack bar, 2 outdoor sea-water swimming pools (one heated), jacuzzi, and children's splash pool. We also feature a spacious sundeck and terrace coupled with shady and lush sub-tropical gardens, which are further adorned with a barbecue area, a short seaside promenade, fountains and water cascades, private sea access and outdoor games area - all providing maximum holiday ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Royal Savoy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Savoy Funchal
- Savoy Funchal
- Royal Savoy Hotel Funchal
- Royal Savoy Resort Funchal
- Royal Savoy Hotel Madeira/Funchal