I booked a week here via the Interval International time share exchange just 3 weeks prior to travelling. We had a very good idea what to expect as some friends have stayed here before, we booked a one bedroom / two bathroom suite and I must say it was fantastic. We had room 1701 , 7th floor two rooms away from the outside lift. The 30 metre long !!! Balcony got the sun absolutely all day long, and we were very lucky with the weather. The bed was a "proper" king size and there was tv in the lounge and the bedroom. The kitchen was ok but lacked an oven or proper grill. Other facilities at the hotel were as you would expect at a Savoy, very good.
Arrived from the airport and our bags were whisked away, check in took a matter of minutes and our luggage arrived about a minute after we got to our room. All the staff we encountered could not have been more helpful, customer services booked up a trip for us, faultless !
Maria who serviced our room every day made us feel like family the way she looked after us and when we left.
Check out was just as slick and easy.
This was our first trip to Madeira in over 30 years and it is still a wonderful place to holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Savoy Funchal
- Savoy Funchal
- Royal Savoy Hotel Funchal
- Royal Savoy Resort Funchal
- Royal Savoy Hotel Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort (October 2001) set amid subtropical gardens with terraces and sundeck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Savoy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.