First visit to this Hotel and would return anytime. Very large rooms all overlooking the pool and sea. All public rooms to a very high standard with excellent facilities.
One gripe the drinks very expensive so not many people drink in the bar so it lacks atmosphere. Situated very close to the town so walking in and out of Funchal was a pleasure.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Savoy Funchal
- Savoy Funchal
- Royal Savoy Hotel Funchal
- Royal Savoy Resort Funchal
- Royal Savoy Hotel Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort (October 2001) set amid subtropical gardens with terraces and sundeck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Savoy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.