Enotel lido is one of the few hotels in Madeira that offers "All Inclusive". The staff friendly and efficient and food was plentiful and of good quality. Much to my surprise the hotel were offering
premium brand drinks as part of the all inclusive. Most of the guests were repeat guests of retirement age and spend up to one month at the hotel which indicates the good value of the hotel. Like all hotels in Funchal there is limited recreational area around the building and what there is surrounds the pool. Good location for bus service into Funchal. They run every few minutes and cost Euro1.35 each way. Much cheaper than taxi. Overall a good holiday but not
sure I would spend another 3weeks in Madeira now we have seen the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal