recently returned from Enotel. 1st experience in europe of all inclusive. Pleasantly surprised. Food was very acceptable for all inclusive although we did dine out on a couple of ocassions. Drinks were branded and not cheap local makes, and there was rarely a queue to be served. Staff in all areas were very polite and helpful Rooms were spacious and very clean. Entertainment team worked very hard and and provided some form of enjoyment each evening . only one downside that the pool area could be a little crowed and the sunbeds definatley need replacing. Overall a very enjoyable trip and I would certainly return to the Enotel and Funchal. Maderia is a beautiful island with lots to see.Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal