Stayed at the Enotel lido for 11 nights on all inclusive board and could not fault the food at all, but the dining room left a bit to be desired, no atmosphere, it had nothing about it just tables to sit at full stop.., which was a surprise when we had seen the rest of the fabulous décor of the hotel.
Umbrellas were in short supply and very tatty, nice pool, bar and restaurant outside.
The evening entertainment was very good for a hotel, and as there was no where else to go at night it was appreciated.
Walked into Funchal a couple of times, also went in a taxi which was 4euros.
The food, all inclusive basis, entertainment, décor was far superior than the Casino park , but the proximity to the town and the ships almost on your plate at the casino were something else.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.