we spent christmas & new year at this hotel and enjoyed a wonderful two weeks, the staff are wonderful will go out of their way to help you. Our room overlooking the pool was large ,spotless, as was the bathroom (worth paying a little more for) The food was very good new years gala dinner was excellent,we met up with a great bunch of holidaymakers staying at the hotel and i am sure this helped with our stay . Close by are loads of places to eat or just go for a drink if you feel the need to get out ,bus stop facing the hotel (up asteep set of steps) easy to get into town worth buying the ten trip bus ticket,their is no limit to times or distance you travel very good value.The only down-side to our stay is that the area is VERY steep and would not suit anyone with walking problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal