Had room on 7 floor at back YES it was on main road that had some noise but as out most of day was not an issue.view was so peaceful to look out onto nuns garden and chapel and the bird song in morning was a joy also liked not being seen while sitting on balcony unlike poolside,did not get sun but that was ok. Beds firm but had seven nights good sleep better than at home.
Restaurant good and a varied buffet,although some times warm rather than hot,fish dishes a must try,liked the idea of a set table at dinner time.Staff friendly and helpful.Look forward to going back following refurbishment. Ordered flowers to take home from Rep,but also found Flower Shop next door did same service at HALF the cost ,delivered morning due to leave would recommend as quality very good.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Views Monumental Lido
- Four Views Monumental Lido Hotel Funchal
- Four Views Monumental Lido Hotel
- Hotel Monumental Lido
- Monumental Lido Madeira
- Monumental Lido
- Monumental Lido Hotel Funchal
- Four Views Monumental Lido Madeira/Funchal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Orbitz, Olotels, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Four Views Monumental Lido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.