The hotel room was a twin one with a mountain vierw on floor 10 - no issues with noise but the shower over the bath and bedroom chair could do with updating - during the week we learnt that there is to be a major refurbishment of this hotel at the end of 2013 so will be closed from early Dec until March 2014. The views were good and the restaurant food selections within the buffets were extensive and of good quality. The beds were firm. I would return again to Four Views -it took about one hour to walk through to the old town part of Funchal but there is a regular bus service -we used the Happy Tours company in the shopping Mall next door to the hotel for guided walks and found the walks & mini bus transport they provided excellent -door to door service and superb walks. (28 euros for a full day)
The room had a kettle & mugs and hair drier in the bathroom but take your own tea bags/coffee etc. Their charges after using the initial welcome pack for them are high! Also an empty mini bar fridge which proved very useful . Two computers with internet access near reception for free use by the guests proved very popular during the week as was the free Wifi on the same floor as the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Four Views Monumental Lido Hotel Funchal
- 4 Views Monumental Lido
- Four Views Monumental Lido Hotel
- Hotel Monumental Lido
- Monumental Lido Madeira
- Monumental Lido
- Monumental Lido Hotel Funchal
- Four Views Monumental Lido Madeira/Funchal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Four Views Monumental Lido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.