The best part of this hotel is everything. The hotel itself, the staff, the service and the food are absolutely 5*. This was our first time at this hotel, 18th/25th April, and it certainly will not be our last. We have stayed at many really good hotels but this takes some beating. Up in the hills the views are stunning and you are only 10 minutes away from central Funchal which itself a great place visit, plenty of shops and restaurants. We hired a car and explored the island not only was the scenery fantastic but some of the local people we met were brilliant to chat with. Finally we must compliment the staff in the hotel restaurant. Apart from the food being excellent the way it was served was great. Nothing was to much trouble and everything was done with a smile. Many other hotels should send their staff to this hotel to observe what a great hotel is like.
Best wishes to all the staff Chris & Sam Dunley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal