High above Funchal, this resort is within very quite surroundings in a tropical garden. Even the weather can be different then 600m lower in Funchal. If you want to explore some of the island, it's recommended to have a rental car. Staff is nice and the spa is very pleasant as well.
We stayed with a really good deal in November in a suite which is an own, large bungalow at the top of the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Resort
- Choupana Hills Hotel
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.