This was probably once totally wonderful - and although the views are spectacular the bungalows are looking a little tired and in need of an update! The pool area is beautiful and tranquil and walking round the gardens is so lovely - but once inside it feels unloved! I would stay here again as it really is a get away from everything type of place and very relaxing and calm. The breakfasts are not really good enough for a 5 star resort but adequate however the evening meal was really well put together and delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal