Our affair with the hotel started in early March when we made a NONREFUNDABLE reservation for 2 sea view rooms for April. In early April we encountered a family problem and we had to cancel our trip. Andreia, the front office manager, without any hesitation, gave us a credit for a one full year so we can use our reservation!
Finally, we made resevation for the end of August beginning of September for 7 nights.
The incredible staff, especially Andreia and Yoel, made our stay unforgettable :-)
On top of, it I secon all the last 5 stars reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal