We stayed at Choupana hills for 8 nights the last week in June. The location is situated in a very nice location up in the mountain. The suite we stayed in was great. It was like a big bungalow with a king size bed, a large balcony with jacuzzi and big bathroom. The view is astonishing over the city Funchal and the ocean. When the clouds are over the city you get the feeling that you are on the top of the world watching down from Choupana hills. The French chef cooked every night delicious a la carte food. The staff were very kind and helpful.
Overall our vacation was great and I am sure we will come back again. We can highly recommend this location for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal