Booked this as a last minute after our honeymoon hotel went bust and was so glad we did. Rooms were spacious and tidy and the staff could not have been more helpful - even packing us a take-away breakfast at 5am on our last day! Loved the food in the restaurant as well. It is a little bit out of town but the shuttle bus is regular and taxis aren't too expensive. Definitely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal