Bounded by a very pleasant lavada walk and sitting at 500m above Funchal with fantastic views of the city and harbour, this quiet collection of semi-detached residences are a delight. Our residence was very well appointed and appreciatively heated given our cool, but very pleasant, week on the Island in February. The staff were there to please and the food in the restaurant (breakfast and dinner) was good and well presented. Most definitely a place for a return visit - but with a better than basic hire car, unless you enjoy plenty of 1st gear driving!! R & H.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal