We have just completed a week at Choupana Hills and it is with regret that we go home, we have had a wonderful week at a special place. We are well travelled and used to 5*, this was different, there was a personal touch that is often missing from other hotels. The rooms are spacious and very luxurious, I asked for and received the best of everything. The ladies who cleaned the rooms are helpful and very trustworthy. The staff have been trained to excellence, congratulations to whoever is responsible. The food is so good that you won't want to eat out, they can cater to your particular needs. The Maitre D is so knowledgable and also has a personality tto match his skills, we loved him. Everyone at the hotel, without exception ensured that we took back memories of their beautiful island. Finally a huge thank you to Ricardo, the CEO of the resort, you are exceptional for the interest you take in your guests and their comfort, thank you, sincerely, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal