We have just returned from 10 days at this superb Hotel. Apart from the lovely relaxing feeling that this Country House style Hotel gives, the outstanding memory will be of the best and most willing staff we have seen in any of our fairly extensive holidays. Nothing was too much trouble and they all quickly dealt with any requests. An example was the Pool Attendant who on a showery day ,willingly took in and then brought out towels and lounger cushions three times in one day
A previous review complained about the food and our experience was exactly the opposite. Having experienced Funchal restaurants before, we took the half board option for every night. We found the selection ,cooking and presentation to be first class and thoroughly enjoyed every course.
We have every intention of revisiting Q.B.V. again and would thoroughly recommend if a quiet relaxing holiday is required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal