We have just had a wonderful week at this hotel out of town but perfect location away from the hustle and bustle of Funchal we had a Deluxe room which was large with a balcony and a view of the gardens the staff were so friendly and made us feel welcome from the start special thanks to Frederico and Paula on reception also to Osmar who went that little bit further to make our stay perfect. We can highly recommend the Quninta and would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HostelBookers, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.