We had a fantastic week at Quinta da Bela Vista. It was our first time in this hotel.
The service is first class, breakfast excellent, service and food in the restaurant (old house) is really good and good price.
Gardens are big ans well keped. Swmming pool very big and pool bar with a beautifull view over the bay of Funchal.
We will be back for shure.
Thant you very much for all the staff for their good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal