My husband and I enjoyed a special wedding anniversary at this superb hotel and it truly lived upto or expectations and more. Upon arrival, we were met by Paula, who showed us to our hotel. Paula was professional, friendly and helpful throughout our stay...a big thank you! The room was beautiful..traditional and large with a big balcony overlooking the gardens and sea. Breakfast was lovely, with plenty of fresh fruit, maets and cheeses and a hot option. The pool area was also fabulous, very quite and peaceful and not overcrowded. In all we can't wait to go back.
Thanks to all the wonderful staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal