We had an excellent week at this hotel. It is set in beautiful grounds and has a dramatic view over Funchal bay and the hills. The hotel is meticulously cared for and the staff are very attentive and friendly. They can never do enough to please you. The food in the restaurant is unbelievably good and the chef catered imaginatively for a vegetarian diet, producing something different and original every evening. The free mini bus into town was bonus. Tea and cake on the terrace late afternoon is a must. One of the best hotels we have ever stayed in.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HostelBookers, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.