Thoroughly enjoyed a week at this quietly elegant hotel set in a peaceful garden high about the bustle of Funchal. Mini-bus service available to the centre. Lovely pool and superb food. All staff extremely helpful and friendly. You can be assured of high standards and a warm welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal