A character filled hotel with excellent customer service and very personable staff in all areas. Local knowledge and breadth of languages spoken would put many large hotels to shame. They resolved an issue we had on arrival caused by the travel agent without any fuss, the a la carte and half board menus in the restaurant were first class and the a la carte wasn't very different from many of the restaurants in the town. The weather during our stay wasn't brilliant so we didn't make use of the pool, gym or tennis course, but they were well maintained. Our room was a superior double with balcony overlooking the pool and with a good view of Funchal. There are bigger rooms in the separate building with a view of the gardens - your choice. Would thoroughly recommend this Quinta to anyone wanting something of good quality if you don't mind being a little out of town but the bus service is excellent running till 1am, at €1.90 each way it doesn't
break the bank!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal