I stayed at the Hotel Quinta da Bela Vista for about a week in October (for work reasons), and found the overall experience a very pleasant one. The accommodation was nice, the hotel had very nice gardens and a great pool area with views over Funchal. The staff were always very helpful and attentive, and there were lots of good options for breakfast. It is a little bit off the beaten track - about a 40-minute walk to central Funchal (I made the mistake of walking back to the hotel uphill at the end of the day, which nearly killed me) - but the hotel does provide a bus service into downtown Funchal (and a taxi only cost around €8-9). Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Low Cost Holidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal