We have just returned from a wonderful stay at this hotel. Its setting is stunning, set above Funchal in beautiful gardens. Our room with balcony looked across the gardens to Funchal itself, which was just magical at night with all the lights twinkling in the distance. The hotel was furnished beautifully, and we had a very comfortable room. The staff were very friendly, and the level of service was exceptional.
The hotel provided a courtesy bus into Funchal several times a day, but if the timing did not suit, a taxi ride in the evening was only 6-7 euros.
We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis, which enabled us to explore other places to eat in the evening. We did dine in at the hotel on our first night, and ate al fresco, surrounded by the lovely gardens.The food was delicious and beautifully presented.
We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, and would definitely make a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal