WOW! This Hotel is excellent.
We have never experienced staff as helpful as the women in reception.
Breakfast are Great and you are waited on with a smile.
We stayed for 6 nights in April for some relaxation after the big day.
The room was lovely a spacious and the facilities were great. We had a full body massage which was very good.
We were saying half board so only ate Dinner here on the first night which was very enjoyable.
There are plenty of lovely restaurants in town especially the yellow Forte restaurant which was our favorite.
We hired a car form the airport and once we found the Hotel it was easy to park in the underground car-park.
We said we would definitely be back for our 5 year anniversary(But leaving any future children at home with grandparents)
If not before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built within the grounds of an historic "Quinta" of Funchal, Quintinha de Sao Joao resurrects perfectly the magic of the old Madeiran residences. There are 42 spacious rooms in total, all equipped with the most up-to-date facilities with splendid views over the gardens. Bar, restaurant, heated outdoor and indoor swimming pools and full Spa are included facilities. The careful attention to detail and the excellent personal service brings to life our motto "Home from Home." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quintinha Sao Joao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quintinha Sao Joao Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Hotel Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Madeira/Funchal