The hotel is very good - nice rooms, nice and very helpful staff, fantastic location with walking distance to everything, and lots of small restaurants in the narrow streets very near the hotel. And a public "beach" just around the corner ("beach" because it of course consists of stones, not sand! It is Madeira, you know). We enjoyed our stay very much, and would definitely recomend it!
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Hotel Porto Santa Maria
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel (Porto Bay) Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel (Porto Bay) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.