We spent Christmas in this fantastic hotel, we had a wonderful time . This is our favourite hotel as it ticks all the boxes for us.We like to go back every year and always enjoy the high standard of care from all levels of staff. We had a lovely bus trip in the evening to see the Christmas lights and a lovely surprise to find two hotel waiters at one of the viewing points with a table set to give us hot or cold refreshments. We missed out seeing the new year fireworks as we had to return home but we have already booked up for next year and also intend to have a summer holiday at the Porto Santa Maria hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel (Porto Bay) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel (Porto Bay) Madeira/Funchal