We had perfect pre christmas break . Lovely food beautiful room and really taken care of, fruit and water in room everyday.. sunshine too , and the Christmas lights and festivities were great . They know how to celebrate over there. There was some building work on the beach , but it didnt cause too much of a problem, and the hotel compensated with a small discount. hopefully we can return for firework and celebrations next New Year..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel (Porto Bay) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel (Porto Bay) Madeira/Funchal