We had our fifth holiday in this fantastic hotel at new year time. The whole place was magical with decorations. The staff are so friendly, its the same staff we see each time so this says a lot about the management of this hotel. The usual high standard of rooms and food were on offer. We really enjoyed the Gala dinner and later drinks and fireworks on the roof terrace. We will be back for a summer holiday and looking forward to that very much.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Hotel Porto Santa Maria
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel (Porto Bay) Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel (Porto Bay) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.