The hotel is situated in a great garden with two nice pools within Funchal. The city is quite loud, but since the hotel is within a garden, that's no problem.
Breakfast was good, Dinner was very good.
If you have a car, you need to pay extra (around 3€ per day).
Right outside of the hotel there is a small supermarket, but - more important for us - a bakery with delicious cakes and very good coffee. Thats a great place for afternoon tea (or coffee)!
The staff of the hotel were extremely nice and helpful. Almost everybody even speaks german and of course english.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Village
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architectural design of Pestana Village and the landscaping of its gardens have been especially planned to be in harmony with the natural beauty and tranquility of the resort’s setting. This sensitivity to the environment will give the resort a truly village-like feel, with low-rise traditional style buildings surrounded by a wealth of colorful and immaculately cared-for gardens. The Pestana Village shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Miramar Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.