The attention to historical detail about the hotel property, makes it a spectacular location in Funchal. Each aspect adds to its photogenic value. Rooms are comfortable with balconies giving a wonderful view of spectacular gardens and pool. All are well-tended and constantly inviting.
Internet is only available in the lobby and games room, making it necessary to check email in these public areas, rather than in one's room! Breakfast in A Vila restaurant was a pleasant morning outing, but dinner in Adega was less memorable! Lovely meal, but waiters were less than pleasant and certainly NOT attentive. Service was very slow as we were waiting to sign our bill and leave, but other tables seemed to get quicker response. We were not rude and wondered why some tables were treated better than others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architectural design of Pestana Village and the landscaping of its gardens have been especially planned to be in harmony with the natural beauty and tranquility of the resort’s setting. This sensitivity to the environment will give the resort a truly village-like feel, with low-rise traditional style buildings surrounded by a wealth of colorful and immaculately cared-for gardens. The Pestana Village shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Miramar Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal