We have stayed at this Hotel many times before and intend to return next year. The staff are so helpful and friendly. The pools are excellent. The Hotels and the Gardens are well integrated to give a good ambience. The rooms are spacious and clean. The Fountain Bar is an excellent location for an evening drink. We went to two of the Hotel restaurants Luigis and Adega and highly recommend them. The Hotel is well situated at the start of Estrada Monumental.
AC would be nice in the rooms in the village on a humid evening in the height of summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architectural design of Pestana Village and the landscaping of its gardens have been especially planned to be in harmony with the natural beauty and tranquility of the resort’s setting. This sensitivity to the environment will give the resort a truly village-like feel, with low-rise traditional style buildings surrounded by a wealth of colorful and immaculately cared-for gardens. The Pestana Village shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Miramar Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal