Stayed for 1 week with family, the hotel is good although the rooms are a bit dated and old fashioned (but in good conditions).
Should have AC in the rooms, it has only a fan in the ceiling which is good but not enough.
The service is ok, however they don't clean the mini-kitchen (only after complaining...).
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Village
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architectural design of Pestana Village and the landscaping of its gardens have been especially planned to be in harmony with the natural beauty and tranquility of the resort’s setting. This sensitivity to the environment will give the resort a truly village-like feel, with low-rise traditional style buildings surrounded by a wealth of colorful and immaculately cared-for gardens. The Pestana Village shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Miramar Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.