We have often stayed at the Miramar but this time (late March 2012) we were given an excellent room in the Village. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit.
The staff are friendly and most helpful. Breakfast is good with plenty of choice. The Fountain Bar is a very pleasant place to have an evening drink. Our room was very spacious with a long balcony that afforded us a sea and mountain view. The room was well maintained with good facilities. The swimming pools are very good and the gym has adequate facilities. We recommend Luigi's Restaurant which is part of the hotel, for very good Italian food. The hotels are in an excellent location opposite Reids only a short walk from the centre of Funchal. We will continue to visit the Miramar/Village Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architectural design of Pestana Village and the landscaping of its gardens have been especially planned to be in harmony with the natural beauty and tranquility of the resort’s setting. This sensitivity to the environment will give the resort a truly village-like feel, with low-rise traditional style buildings surrounded by a wealth of colorful and immaculately cared-for gardens. The Pestana Village shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Miramar Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal