We have recently returned from Madeira but stayed at the Pestana Promenade Hotel which was great. We have stayed at the Miramar before but did not eat in the restaurant so this time we thought we would try it. We were not disappointed. There were only a couple of tables occupied but it did not matter because of the way the dining room is split into themed areas, it felt as if we were eating at home. The staff were excellent, as was the food and the way we were treated made us feel very special. It was a wonderful evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the premises of the historic and elegant hotel Miramar, which was built in 1924 and considered a very special place to stay, the new Pestana Miramar Hotel benefits of the attention given to the architecture and landscaping of its gardens. The Pestana Miramar shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Village Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Pestana Miramar Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Miramar Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Miramar Garden Funchal
- Pestana Miramar Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Miramar Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal