This low-rise hotel, set in a meticulously maintained garden, is ideally suited for a restful stay. It is an easy15-20 minutes' walk to the centre of Funchal - it might take longer in the heat of summer, though. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfasts are first class with eggs cooked to order (which you don't always get in some very expensive hotels) and a wide range of hot and cold items. The service is very attentive and friendly, adding greatly to the appeal of the hotel. It's where we shall stay if we return to Madeira.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the "Small Luxury Hotels of the World", Quinta da Casa Branca is a boutique hotel set in the heart of a beautiful botanical garden near the center of Funchal among the lush gardens of an old garden estate and away from the bustle of the city.Opened in 1998, this 5 star hotel is distinguished by its architectural style resolutely avant-garde: the first "Design" hotel opened in Madeira, it has been awarded for its innovative architecture by the "City of Funchal Architecture Prize" in 1999Contrasting the architecture at the forefront of des.ign, the interior designer has chosen to create contemporary accommodation without being minimalist, using materials and colors to create a warm atmosphere.Its 43 rooms feature a private terrace (some on the ground-floor) opening onto a lush botanical garden of 1,2 hectares, famous for the richness and diversity of its trees and tropical plants imported from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Odigeo, Splendia, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Quinta da Casa Branca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Funchal
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Madeira/Funchal