We spent a week at the Quinta. Lovely hotel with lush gardens just above the hotel zone.
Superior rooms are in the somewhat newer wing and bigger. The Quinta restaurant is a lot better then the reviews suggest and really worthwhile. All in all very much recommended, the only drawback perhaps being the limited parking facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Funchal
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Hotel
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the "Small Luxury Hotels of the World", Quinta da Casa Branca is a boutique hotel set in the heart of a beautiful botanical garden near the center of Funchal among the lush gardens of an old garden estate and away from the bustle of the city.Opened in 1998, this 5 star hotel is distinguished by its architectural style resolutely avant-garde: the first "Design" hotel opened in Madeira, it has been awarded for its innovative architecture by the "City of Funchal Architecture Prize" in 1999Contrasting the architecture at the forefront of des.ign, the interior designer has chosen to create contemporary accommodation without being minimalist, using materials and colors to create a warm atmosphere.Its 43 rooms feature a private terrace (some on the ground-floor) opening onto a lush botanical garden of 1,2 hectares, famous for the richness and diversity of its trees and tropical plants imported from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Quinta da Casa Branca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.