If you're looking for some serious 'chill time' this is a superb destination. The Wellness massages are highly recommended. Early November and the temperatures were still early to mid 20's. The offer of a early Madeira wine on arrival went down a treat!
Accommodation very clean and tidy. Marian, Carlos and Eriane were particularly attentive, always smiling and looked genuinely pleased to see you. Pool attendant was very particular with his cleaning regime. Based on AI, food was above average and varied daily.
Our only reservations about the whole affair was that there weren't 'Cocktails' included.
(A personal observation mind you)! And the Entertainment programme was lacking in any variation. It appeared all the entertainers had downloaded the same songs! Perhaps this changes during the summer months? Shuttle bus available daily and regular although getting around once in town is easy. No sandy beaches anywhere in the vicinity though - Need to head to Malchico or Calheta! Mind and take sturdy walking boots, there are many steep climbs!
All in all a Great break :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Hotel Madeira
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal