Beautiful clean hotel. Our room was spacious with the best comfy beds and quality linen that we have experienced abroad.The food was variable and the meats were often tough. A great selection of drinks, the Sangria was lovely. We went in June so the pool was quite cold but the pool area was nice and we could get a sunbed. There was entertainment each evening if you could find a seat to watch it.We caught the courtesy bus into Funchal on several occasions and walked into Camero de labos which was a very pleasant walk. We did manage to walk to Funchal but it was quite a trek especially as the tunnel was closed. The lift you have to pay the hotel for, only takes you part way up to the main road and then it is a steep walk the rest of the way. A good selection of shops when you reach the top. We visited both the main Gardens in Funchal and both were worth it although the bus ride up to Monte was like a ride from a theme park. You do need a good level of fitness if you like to walk everywhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Hotel Madeira
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal