Just returned from a weeks holiday in Madeira at Pestana Bay Hotel,the weather was hot everyday and Madeira is so pretty.Cannot fault the hotel,we had a studio which had a small kitchen area,seating area and all have balconys overlooking the sea,he noise of the waves is lovely.It doesn't have airconditioning but does have a ceiling fan which did the job perfectly.The hotel is so friendly ,small enough that you get to know the other holidaymakers.Every night there was some music with a singer and dancing.The food was excellent always choices of meat and fish and even a diet corner.Because there a two sittings for meals there was never a queue,you could even get a table outside overlooking the sea which was lovely especially at night.The staff there were all so accomodating and helpful and the Hotel is always so clean.The hotel is on the outskirts of Funchal but it was a nice promenade walk into town or use the courtesy bus which goes every 45 mins and is very punctual.The cable car is a must and coming down in the toboggan good fun.We couldn't find fault with this hotel and cannon wait to return next year.Thanks to all the staff for making our holiday so great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Hotel Madeira
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal