Was in a good location, pretty well everything within a half hr walk. The hop on hop off bus stop is just a short walk to the west of the hotel. Staff were all helpful, nice and polite, but none overly warm and friendly. Bed was comfy enough, but there is either one huge body pillow or one thin standard pillow, neither of which were comfortable for me. Nights were pretty quiet, so I had decent sleeps. Room was long and narrow, but good sized, and I like the balcony. Breakfast buffet was adequate, some mornings they had an omlette station set up on the terrace outside. For convenience, had the dinner buffet a couple of nights, and food was barely edible. The lounge was nice but on the quiet side, except for Saturday night, there was a piano player and singer.
- Also Known As:
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Resort & Sea Spa Hotel
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Resort & Sea Spa Hotel Funchal
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Resort And Sea Spa
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Hotel Sea
- Vidamar Resort Madeira Funchal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Escapio, Splendia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Vidamar Resort Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.