Just returned from 1 week in Vidamar and had a nice holiday. The overall rating for the hotel was very good, but with a few simple changes it could be excellent.
The rooms we big and clean (with 2 double beds) but you are asked to upgrade on arrival (which we didnt do) the food in the buffet was generally good, 1 meal at Mamma Mia was good and the ocean restuarant was excellent.
The staff were consistantly helpful and happy and spoke excellent english (as did most of the island). We used the spa which was great and had a massage which was very good and totally empty.
With a few simple changes this could be a excellent hotel - why do you have free sparkling wine at breakfast, when the coffee and orange juice is very poor ?
I would recommend the hotel though
- Also Known As:
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Resort & Sea Spa Hotel
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Resort & Sea Spa Hotel Funchal
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Resort And Sea Spa
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Hotel Sea
- Vidamar Resort Madeira Funchal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Splendia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Vidamar Resort Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.