From booking, through requests for hypoallergenic bedding on day of arrival (having forgotten earlier), to extending our stay, absolutely nothing was too much trouble. The staff were exceptional. Room had great view and balcony was spacious. Everything as it should be in terms of facilities and comfort. Excellent outside area for sunbathing and pools. Ocean restaurant good and fine for value but service could occasionally be a little slow. Main downside is that the public areas were somewhat soulless, with rather odd decor in places. The hotel has just been acquired by a new company; hopefully it will improve this aspect without losing the plus points or value. Didn't get to use the spa as it was fully booked by 10am on the day I had free, which was not really acceptable since the hotel was a very long way from being full. Nonetheless, would happily return.
- Also Known As:
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Resort & Sea Spa Hotel Funchal
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Resort & Sea Spa Hotel
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Resort And Sea Spa
- Cs Madeira Atlantic Hotel Sea
- Vidamar Resort Madeira Funchal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Splendia, Otel, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Vidamar Resort Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.