80's hotel needing big renovations!
Good spot in downtown Funchal. You are close to all the turistic places.
If you need to pick the ferry to Porto Santo this is the perfect spot to stay. It's all way down to the harbour (500m).
The rooms are too old and quite basic but clean.
The hotel staff is very very helpful and quite friendly.
The parking lot is dreadful. A complete nightmare in the high season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Imperatriz is a small family-run establishment conveniently situated in the most upmarket district of Funchal, adjacent to the famous Madeira Casino and Congress Centre, close to some of the city’s finest restaurants and bars, about 5 minutes walk from Funchal's harbour. The hotel has 27 comfortable studios, each with private bathroom, hair dryer, balcony, kitchenette, mini-bar, cable TV, direct-dial telephone and a safe-deposit box. Facilities include a snack bar, restaurant, games room, business centre, small library, winter garden, freshwater swimming pool with a sun terrace affording breathtaking views over the ocean, private garage, 24-hour reception and a rent-a-car service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aparthotel Imperatriz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Funchal
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Hotel Funchal
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Madeira/Funchal